Since we would be staying for one night only in Melaka, I looked for a place that would suit our budget. Of course, a budget accommodation along Jonker Street would be better. Through the hotel reviews of some travelers from tripidavisor.com, I was able to made a reservation at Tang House without any downpayment at all. The owner, Mr. Tang, kept on answering all my queries through email. He’s such a nice man.
80-1, Jalan Tokong, 75200 Melaka, Malaysia/+606 283 firstname.lastname@example.org
About Tang House:
- Wall dividers are made of wood.
- It only has 2 common toilets with hot & cold shower.
- No toiletries provided.
- Not all the staff can speak/understand English.
- Water dispenser is available meaning drinking water is free.
- Breakfast at an affordable price is being served at the cafe.
- Payment can be made upon check-out. No receipt.
- Refrigerator, gas stove and microwave can be used with no charges at all.
- Free use of computer and internet.
- Mr. Tang (young entrepreneur) is always around.
- Jonker Cafe is just across the guesthouse.
- Tourists attractions are just nearby.