Baking is one of the things that I love to do, though I don’t know how to get started. I don’t have an oven yet but I am positively looking forward to have one. 😀 Since I cannot start to make cupcakes and cakes, I decided to try making stuff that does not need to be baked. Yup, like chocolates! Being not a sweet tooth person is not a hindrance for me to make chocolates. My hubby will surely eat them anyway, hihihi.
After making a research on truffles recipe, I found myself buying the ingredients and hurriedly start to make something that I am not sure of what it will taste like. With all the excitement and courage that I have that day, I was surprised of the outcome! They were all cute and of course, delicious!
Here’s what you need:
Graham Powdered Crackers
3/4 cup of condensed milk
1/4 cup of butter
chocolate, to be melted
sprinkles or marshmallows
What you need to do:
1. Mix the condensed milk and butter with the powdered crackers.
2. Form small balls and put it in a pan or plate with a waxed paper.
3. Refrigerate it for an hour.
4. Melt the chocolate (you can use chocolate chips if you want, I used a chocolate bar that I already shred.) in a double broiler.
5. Get your balls in the refrigerator. Dip it one by one in the melted chocolate.
6. While the chocolate balls are still wet, you can start decorating them. Sprinkle them with colorful candy sprinkles and marshmallows. Or you may roll them on ground pistachios or other nuts and even sprinkle them with cocoa powder.
7. Store them in a box or any airtight container if you would put them back in the fridge.