DFA at ASEANA Business Park, Macapagal Avenue Corner Bradco Street
DFA has been relocated early last year to its new home. It is located at the corner of Macapagal Avenue and Bradco Street, Aseana Business Park. Since the consular offices has moved to its new location, passport applications are now being processed here. People with appointments can avail of the passport processing, however, for special cases, some people can process their passports with no appointment at all. Read here.
Here is the step by step procedure in applying for e-passport:
1. Set an appointment by going online: (www.passport.com.ph) or by calling (02) 731-1000. It’s FREE of any charges!
For those who do not have PC at home, go to computer rentals for P20/hour. You’ll be done in less than 15 minutes. Keep in mind that you need to have a valid email address where DFA will send your application form in pdf format.
2. Log-in to your email account, check the email from DFA and print the form. Keep the printed form to be used as your gate pass in going to DFA. No appointment form, no entry!
AT THE DFA ASEANA:
1. Go to Gate 2, present to the guard the printed application form received through email.
2. Confirm your scheduled appointment at the verification counter before heading to the Processing Area in the Ground Floor.
3. Submit passport application form (received via email) and other supporting documents to Processing Window assigned to you.
4. Pay fees at the Cashier, 2nd floor, Passport Enrolment Center.
- Regular – P950 (20 working days)
- Rush – P1200 (10 working days)
5. After payment, have your photo and biometric data captured at Data Capturing/Encoding at the same floor: 2nd floor, Passport Enrolment Center.
You’ll be given a number. Wait until your number is shown/flashed on the monitors attached to the ceiling.
Once your number is called, go to the specified cubicle number.
Submit all your documents and have your fingerprints, photo and signature done here.
6. OPTIONAL: Go to Courier Service to have your passport delivered to your address. Pay P120.
7. KEEP YOUR RECEIPT for it serves as your CLAIM STUB. Date of release is also stated in the receipt.
How to go there:
By public transport: Ride a bus with “DFA, BACLARAN” signage. This bus takes Macapagal Avenue.
By car: Take the route in going to MOA and make a U-turn where most of the public vehicles do to go to Macapagal Avenue.
Landmarks: Petron Gas Station, Shell Station, Yellow Cab and Mcdonalds.